10-14 Fresh juicy red Strawberries(large size)
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup white chocolate/ thin cookie icing for drizzle
1) Wash the strawberries and place on paper towel to dry. Dap them dry completely. Keep the strawberry leaves on.
2) Place small pot with water on the stove.(To make double boiler to melt the chocolate)
3) Melt the chocolate chips in a bowl in microwave for 40 seconds. Stir.
4) Place the bowl with chocolate chips on the pot of warm water. This will heat the chocolate mildly and keep it liquid for longer. Stir the chocolate till smooth. Do the same with white chocolate chips.
5) Dip the strawberry half way in the melted chocolate.Twist to remove excess chocolate.
6) Place the chocolate dipped strawberries on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper
7) Drizzle the melted white chocolate/ Cookie icing with a fork on the chocolate coated strawberries.
8) Place in the refrigerator for 30 mins for the chocolate to set.
Bite into the strawberries....the chocolate cracks and melts in your mouth along with the Juicy Red Strawberries....DDDD licious!!!!