These Tikkis can serve as appetizers or even as main course.. ..if you serve them as 'veggie patties' for burgers!! So versatile and So yummy and So easy to make...it will be your 'Go-To' recipe for a quick fix!!!
3 boiled potatoes
1/2 cup finely cut Cabbage
1/3 cup finely cut Carrots
1/3cup finely cut broccoli (even the stems are fine too.I used them here)
1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
1/2tsp Chili powder (add more for spicier taste)
1tsp Cumin seeds
1/2tsp fennel seeds
1tbsp chopped Cilantro (use can add chopped mint too)
1/2tsp Garam masala powder/ Kitchen King masala
Oil to shallow fry
1) Mash the boiled potatoes without any lumps and keep aside
2) In 1tsp oil saute the cabbage, carrots and broccoli and ginger garlic paste till tender. Let it cool
3) Mix potatoes, sauteed veggies and all the above ingredients and knead.
4) Make into 'boat' shaped Tikkis
5) Shallow fry on a non stick pan with few drops of oil till golden brown.
6) Serve hot with Ketchup/ Chutney!
() If Serving as Veggie Burgers:
Make into round shaped patties and shallow fry. Serve in a toasted bun with sliced cucumbers,tomatoes and onions.