Popular Recipes

Sunday, February 19, 2012

"Everyday Cooking"- Tandoori Spiced Grilled Tilapia

I am back from a wonderful vacation to Pune,India.I had a great time and the most flavorful and delicious food during my vacation.Tried many new things and revisited old memories by having food that I loved through my childhood years. So...after coming back....my 'tastebuds' are still  jet lagged and demand the same flavorful food here!!!!
Tilapia is one of my favorites fishes here in USA.For a quick dinner last night, grilled this easy but spicy and tender tilapia fillets.

Ingredients:
 3 Tilapia fillets
 1tsp Tandoor Chicken masala
1/2tsp red chili powder
1tsp lemon juice
1tsp water
1/2tsp salt
1tsp oil
1tbsp chopped cilantro

Method:
1) Was the tilapia fillets and dry with paper towel.
2) Mix together tandoori chicken masala, chili powder,salt,lemon juice,water,chopped cilantro and make into a paste.
3) Marinate the fish with the paste for 15-20 mins

4) Heat a grill pan and spray with nonstick spray.Grill the tilapia 2-3 mins on each side
5) Serve hot with extra dash of lemon and some side dish. Brush with ghee for added flavorfulness!


No comments:

Post a Comment